Welcome to CSP's Employment Information Page!
CSP offers a meaningful and purposeful work environment, professional training and a generous benefits package.
To discover exciting new career opportunities, see our Current Openings.
Please email your cover letter, salary history and resume to Human Resources: recruiting@CSPinc.org
Become part of a dynamic, non-profit, human services agency serving Orange County since 1972.
CSP, Inc. offers a comprehensive pay and benefit program. Full-time and eligible part-time (min 30 hrs/week required for most benefits) employees enjoy:
- 12 Paid Holidays
15-20 Paid Leave Days*
- *pro-rated for eligible part-timers based on hours worked
- *reduced accrual rate in first 12 months
- Sick Pay accrual for for temp/on-call or part-time employees working less than 30 hrs/wk
- Section 125 pre-tax menu of group health plans with a generous employer contribution
- Medical (HMO and PPO)
- Dental and Vision (PPO)
- Free $20,000 Basic Term Life/AD&D Insurance
- Free Employee Assistance Program (EAP)
- Long Term Disability and Supplemental Term Life/AD&D options
- 401(k) Retirement Savings Plan with 3% fully vested employer contribution plus 1% match
A: The position has been filled or closed.
Q: I submitted my resume for a particular position. Now I see another position I am interested in. Do I have to send in another resume?
A: Yes. Please submit a resume, salary history and cover letter for each position in which you are interested and for which you meet the minimum requirements.
Q: I sent in my resume and received an acknowledgment, but I have not been contacted for an interview. When will I hear from someone?
A: If your education, skills and experience best fit our current staffing needs, you may be contacted for additional information or an interview. Due to the volume of resumes CSP receives, we are unable to contact applicants except in these circumstances.