The CSP Crisis Response Team works in collaboration with law enforcement and communities to meet the needs and enhance recovery of victims, witnesses, neighborhoods, and businesses in the aftermath of a significant criminal or other traumatic event.
The goals of the Crisis Response Team:
- Provide education regarding trauma reactions while normalizing and validating individual responses in the aftermath of crime or critical incident,
- To help the community understand the law enforcement response, investigation procedures, and the criminal justice process,
- To build communication and understanding between the community and police agencies, and
- Help the community reconnect to maintain peace and a support system.
- Crisis intervention - individual and group
- Crime scene response at request of law enforcement
- Neighborood response
- Emergency assistance
- Community meetings
- Resources and referrals
- Victim Advocacy
Contact (949) 250-4058 or email email@example.com to request a response or for more information on the Crisis Response Team.